Forumnyheter:

På detta forum pratar vi om guld och guldvaskning. Allt från prospektering till tips och knep, bygga maskiner eller bara chatta lite....Välkommen att bli medlem!

Huvudmeny

What kind of stone is that?

Startat av golddigger22, 27 maj, 2020, 15:22:56

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

golddigger22

Hey everybody!

I found these kind of stone next to a river, while i was digging for gold. Does somebpdy of you know what kind of stones it is? And is it a good sign for having some gold down under?
The place where i am digging seems to be the old bottom of this river.

I hope somebody of you can help me.:)

Mr Motherload

I am just an amateur but it definitely looks promising, heavily oxidized stone is usually a good sign. Good luck.

Mr Motherload

Crack it open with a hammer to see if it got any mineralization in it. If it does, just keep panning.

golddigger22

I cracked the stones now, but i think its not looking like there is some mineralization in it....
But the small stones in the pan are getting more colorfull. I have a lot of green, red and white small stones in it.
What do you mean?
Im now digging deeper an the stones are getting even more oxidated. I hope that the chance is getting bigger to find some gold!!!

johanssonsan

Citat från: golddigger22 skrivet 28 maj, 2020, 13:54:31
I cracked the stones now, but i think its not looking like there is some mineralization in it....
But the small stones in the pan are getting more colorfull. I have a lot of green, red and white small stones in it.
What do you mean?
Im now digging deeper an the stones are getting even more oxidated. I hope that the chance is getting bigger to find some gold!!!

If there is gold in those rocks you will need a loupe to see the micro grains. Beat them up to dust and pan it out. Still use the loupe to check in your pan for micro.

golddigger22

I dont have the tools with me to smash all these stones to dust. Do you see any chance, that there is some lose gold under these colorfull hartpack (pressed stones)?

golddigger22

Citat från: johanssonsan skrivet 28 maj, 2020, 19:55:28
Citat från: golddigger22 skrivet 28 maj, 2020, 13:54:31
What do you mean?

If there is gold in those rocks you will need a loupe to see the micro grains. Beat them up to dust and pan it out. Still use the loupe to check in your pan for micro.

I now managed it to melt the stones to sand. Now i have a lot of gold shining sand in my pan, but there is always a bit of black color on it. And its not heavy as i expect gold must be.
What do you think about it?

Mr Motherload

You will know if its gold. Its probably not gold. Order a paydirt bag to practice and see how gold looks and acts in the pan.

golddigger22

Citat från: Mr Motherload skrivet 30 maj, 2020, 16:17:13
You will know if its gold. Its probably not gold. Order a paydirt bag to practice and see how gold looks and acts in the pan.

Can you recommend any seller of paydirt in sweden?

johanssonsan

Citat från: golddigger22 skrivet 31 maj, 2020, 13:28:46
Citat från: Mr Motherload skrivet 30 maj, 2020, 16:17:13

Can you recommend any seller of paydirt in sweden?

Paydirt.se