Forumnyheter:

Är det någon som känner att detta forum beter sig konstigt? kontakta då admin (Nugget) via PM eller mejl: admin@guldforum.se

Huvudmeny

Gummimatta

Startat av Aquatek69, 26 april, 2015, 10:56:17

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Aquatek69

Hi when I'm working on ships I often see this heavy duty, non-skid rubber matting, i'm thinking of trying a section in the sluice to see how it performs... Any thoughts on this? Good/bad? The holes go all of the way through so a thin rubber backing would be glued on.
Cheers,
John
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

GuldUgglan

Citat från: Aquatek69 skrivet 26 april, 2015, 10:56:17
Hi when I'm working on ships I often see this heavy duty, non-skid rubber matting, i'm thinking of trying a section in the sluice to see how it performs... Any thoughts on this? Good/bad? The holes go all of the way through so a thin rubber backing would be glued on.
Cheers,
John
I have once tried same type. You want to put it in so the holes is not in line.. It catches a lot of material and if you glue a bottom its gonna be difficult to clean out. You can get a little gold with it but it catches a lot of material as i said and when the holes was filled i think the gold and all just skidded over.
Ibland är det bättre att hålla käften och låta folk tro man är en idiot, än att öppna käften och undanröja alla tvivel.
- En guldgrävare ligger aldrig och sover. Han ligger bara på laddning.

Aquatek69

Ok, you probably just saved me from carrying a heavy rubber mat home from a ship ;)
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

Bothner(Kenneth)

i used exactly that mat as a nuggettrap in my highbanker in Finland. Never saw any gold in it. My 11mm piece came as a surprice. Wasnt any "picker" . If you put it upside down it makes small cavities to maybe trap something.