Forumnyheter:

Är det någon som känner att detta forum beter sig konstigt? kontakta då admin (Nugget) via PM eller mejl: admin@guldforum.se

Huvudmeny

Van

Startat av Aquatek69, 11 mars, 2015, 19:01:20

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Aquatek69

First prospecting with the 3" Hydro-Force nozzle this year starting Friday, everything loaded in the van & looking forward to it :) plenty of room to move around this year, it beats sleeping in the car... TV-DVD elverk, kylskåp, spis etc, etc.... Happy ;)

Scandredge.se
Material in motion

iller

What pump are you using for it?

Aquatek69

Hyundai HY80, I spoke with the manufacturer of the Hydro-Force nozzle & he thinks it will work fine especially since it has a smooth reducer from 3" down to 2" off the pump... This weekend is a test but I'm pretty confident that it will work ok.

John.

http://thepowersite.co.uk/hyundai-hy80-petrol-water-pump/
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

ultralasse (Lars Langö )

Tiga är silver  -vaska är guld :)
kultakuume nousee !!!

Aquatek69

Yeah, could be better, more pressure less volume but I'm sticking to the 80 as it's what I bought with the highbanker :) I tried the pump with the Hydro-Force 300 yesterday & it works well, I moved a LOT of riverbed!!!!
John.
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

Aquatek69

New awning (Markis).
There is a kit that can turn this into a room.... Hmm.....
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

Gruvfogden

It was really great to see your van. I think you got a perfect vehicle for prospecting.
"The desire of gold is not for gold. It is for the means of freedom and benefit."

Aquatek69

The next thing will be solar panels on the roof, I have a small generator in the back so i'm pretty much self sufficient for a couple of weeks ;)

I know it's easy to install a second fuel tank too so that's on the list at some point, that will give me 150ltrs & it uses 1.2/10km so plenty of range....
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

Aquatek69

Removed the old black 180ah battery as it was tired & fitted 2x140Ah new ones in parallel, once the solar panel(s) are on the roof it will be a great system......
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

Glimmer

Citat från: Aquatek69 skrivet 07 maj, 2015, 09:59:21
Removed the old black 180ah battery as it was tired & fitted 2x140Ah new ones in parallel, once the solar panel(s) are on the roof it will be a great system......

Im sure your electrical system will do a great job!
I have also installed a system with solar panels in my caravan, 90 ah battery, 135w solar panels with a MPPT charge regulator and a small 12/240V pure sinus inverter, hopefully I´m going to be self sufficient on the small amount of electrical power I need out in the "bush".

Aquatek69

It's very, very easy to be uncomfortable so I'm slowly adding items to make extended trips easier, just fitted a digital TV antenna as I'm sick of watching "die hard 4" over & over ;)
John.
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

iller

Citat från: Aquatek69 skrivet 26 maj, 2015, 12:53:58
It's very, very easy to be uncomfortable so I'm slowly adding items to make extended trips easier, just fitted a digital TV antenna as I'm sick of watching "die hard 4" over & over ;)
John.

You mean you got time to watch tv? I thought you dug until dark then you sleep and repeat next morning :P

Aquatek69

Hehe, I like to have some time off at the end of the day to heal my aching bones these days, after a full day in the river I usually feel broken & could need a Thai massage but forget the ""happy ending"!  😆😆
Scandredge.se
Material in motion