Forumnyheter:

På detta forum pratar vi om guld och guldvaskning. Allt från prospektering till tips och knep, bygga maskiner eller bara chatta lite....Välkommen att bli medlem!

Huvudmeny

Amps??

Startat av Aquatek69, 31 januari, 2015, 15:59:36

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Aquatek69

I read on the 60 hz & from what I saw it just means that it will be a little slower. Am I right??

This is a good learning curve!!
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

Guldbob

50 or 60 Hz does not matter here, if you by a generator for the field you should prefer a 16amp outlet but i belive a 10 amp outlet will do if you dont run it to hard.
Go for Gold
/Guldbob

www.paydirt.se

Aquatek69

Thanks for the help :-)

John.
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

Aquatek69

You will be able to tell that I'm not electrical by my next question BUT, if I had a generator with two 10amp outlets & had a female socket to plug my crusher into which then had two cables (one to each 10amp socket) would that somehow spread the load or????
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

Guldbob

It depend if each socket has its own fuse, you can Never use the outlets in parallel or in serial to get a higher amp usage. If the outlet is 220-240v then use it as a single phase outlet if you have a 3phase outlet you may use it as a 380-400v there are ways to alter this but Dont if you are a novise.
Never play around with electricity if you not a trained professional. In Sweden it is even illigal.
And you may also cause a fire.
Take care.

Sorry my spelling is like a pile of shit.
Go for Gold
/Guldbob

www.paydirt.se

Aquatek69

:) exactly why I asked, i'll make sure that there's a 16 amp connection then everything is good to go ;)

Ok, lot's learned....
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

HANNU

Låt elekriken installera en 16 A uttag. Är bra och ha .
Stå på dig, annars gör nån annan det.

johanssonsan

Aquatek69

Exactly, my twin boys can collect quartz rocks while I use the highbanker/dredge ;)
Scandredge.se
Material in motion

Colaburken

brukar det inte vara 16 amp i tvättstugan ? inte helt säker

Aquatek69

Not sure but I don't think so, it's in my basement anyway & in the middle of the house, good thinking though ;)
Cheers,
John.
Scandredge.se
Material in motion