Forumnyheter:

Är det någon som känner att detta forum beter sig konstigt? kontakta då admin (Nugget) via PM eller mejl: admin@guldforum.se

Huvudmeny

Jomsa is in the house

Startat av jomsa, 16 november, 2020, 11:45:27

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

iller

Citat från: jomsa skrivet 02 januari, 2022, 10:21:39
Those hogs cost tons of money. I'd say that is the main reason we use simple 3 timber boards nailed together solutions mostly. Dont cost a thing  ;D

No problem with using wood for the sluice, it's more the width of the finish ones I don't understand why to make them so thin, wider = processing a lot more material.

iller

Citat från: gangsing finne skrivet 02 januari, 2022, 10:40:32
Iller can you get a picture here, from your High banker?. Im now intressed on High bankers now. Becouse i'm changing gold Mark to this summer. And it is traditionally stone Mark. Not like mäkärä.

Here you go http://www.bighighbanker.com/

They also have quite a few videos on youtube also

gangsing finne

Iller, have you test it in finland?. Wat cost it about?
vaska stället först innan du gräver

Bothner(Kenneth)

Isn't it also a question about the water needed? Narrow ränni saves water! Some old ones only use natural waterflow from streams. And normal people only have the muscles to dig small amounts of gravel/hour.. But for us city people it becomes a stress of limited holiday and for some its a competition "Who gets more toys before they die"! ⌛

jomsa

Okay this is starting to sound something i need to sort out next summer.... Maybe see if i can get sponsored review on one of those fancy gold hog sluices... take it to say Naruska next yer and see how it works. Could be good for all i know.. never just felt the need to buy one since it is so easy and so cheap to make plywood one yourself.
Native of Lemmenjoki and Lapland
Mining Kaarreoja since 2002

gangsing finne

I think you can built High banker box in plywood. High banker box and sluice in play wood  C:-).

jomsa

Oh yeah... one thing to note. I remember that Peronius said that 150mm - 200mm long tom can process about 20m3 of dirt in an hour. So ... yeah. I believe by showel we can never reach that neither with Long tom nor Highbanker. The capacities are just so high.

But Janne raised a good point, the long tom is far more robust. It does not care as much about the angle it is set and also i believe it can handle more rocks as the water can be deeper with same amount of pumping power.

But this discussion is getting kinda out of hand.... might need whole new topic for it. :D

iller

Citat från: gangsing finne skrivet 02 januari, 2022, 21:24:58
Iller, have you test it in finland?. Wat cost it about?

Yep, it works great but it does cost but will last me many many years, I think with toll and vat I paid 28k for it but I suspect it to last for at least 10 years.

gangsing finne

Ok. I'm planning to built own box on my old 300mm sluice to this summer.

jomsa

jomsa

So i kinda messed up the Premiere, apologies to those attending (i had my clock set to wrong time)...

Anyway here it is, first vid out of Janne's claim at Naruska. Be sure to check it out drop a comment and pop that Like button while you are at it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrKRM0lOiLI

jomsa

Infinity Jet ejector finally here. But more about that later. Live QA also announced to Tuesday at 18:00 (Finnish time)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YND6F7yikEE

jomsa

So tomorrow will be the live stream (if all goes well ;) ) .. come and chat up a bit.
I'll allow Finnish and English and we'll see how it will work out. Below link to the stream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3s9Fso-zzo