Gå ned Skip to main content

Författare Ämne: Jomsa is in the house

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

• nivå 3
  • Antal inlägg: 54
  • BA
    • My personal homesite
SV: Jomsa is in the house
#78: 28 februari, 2021, 16:18:37
Related to last discussion, here is how i do basic gold mat for myself. Been using them for decades and never felt that they loose gold.
  • IP logged
Native of Lemmenjoki and Lapland
Mining Kaarreoja since 2002

• nivå 3
  • BA
    • My personal homesite
#79: 05 april, 2021, 06:41:36
Went to visit the mine and took some stuff there. Still plenty of snow there, but it was melting fast.

• IP logged

• Surdeg
  • Antal inlägg: 301
Jomsa is in the house
#80: 05 april, 2021, 13:37:25
Very nice to see some views from Lemmenjoki in the winter  :D It looks like there isn't much snow this year? How deep was the snow outside of the trail?

Everything looks so different when it's covered by snow ... But I think I can see my pit (or rock tailings pile at least) in the video just after you crossed Kaarreoja by Isola  8)

2 more months ... then it starts again! C:-)
  • IP logged

• nivå 3
  • BA
    • My personal homesite
#81: 05 april, 2021, 14:21:24
I'd say there was something like half a meter of snow.
  • IP logged

• nivå 3
  • BA
    • My personal homesite
#82: 04 maj, 2021, 14:45:09
Ooh forum upgrade done i see.. ?

While down few new clips from spring :

and latter one, should have more interesting scenery.

i hope this works.
  • IP logged

• Surdeg
  • Antal inlägg: 301
#83: 07 maj, 2021, 21:52:49
Loved seeing the winter scenery up there, thank you for sharing! It was a really nice music track to go with the return journey too, I liked it a lot. You're becoming a professional video maker  :)

Did you meet some other miners at Kaarreoja on the way back? I noticed 2 snowmobiles were going to Isola just ahead of you.  I guess there's a lot of junk that needs to be moved away during the winters, now that the mechanized mining is over...
  • IP logged

• nivå 3
  • BA
    • My personal homesite
#84: 08 maj, 2021, 08:23:20
Loved seeing the winter scenery up there, thank you for sharing! It was a really nice music track to go with the return journey too, I liked it a lot. You're becoming a professional video maker  :)
Nice to hear you liked. I wish i could spent more effort into these though. Now as i am juggling between my University studies and full time work ... they are always bit rushed or made late in the day when i am tired :D

Did you meet some other miners at Kaarreoja on the way back? I noticed 2 snowmobiles were going to Isola just ahead of you.  I guess there's a lot of junk that needs to be moved away during the winters, now that the mechanized mining is over...
Yeah i met Pekka and Ulla as i mentioned on the film. Few Reindeer herders also visited me (my little cousin and one another villager) ... then yeah it was Kanamäki and his crew transporting scrap around your claim. I chatted Kanamäki a bit while passing by.
  • IP logged

Gå upp