Forumnyheter:

På detta forum pratar vi om guld och guldvaskning. Allt från prospektering till tips och knep, bygga maskiner eller bara chatta lite....Välkommen att bli medlem!

Huvudmeny

I wont to try start moning in Lapland

Startat av Soumidigy, 09 mars, 2020, 12:45:25

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Soumidigy

Hi guys.im loking to start mining this sesion in lapland.
Can somebody can help me and explane simlpe things have i can start?.have to find free area for paning?
A have only registration in asociation lapin kullankaivajain liitto ry.
Are i need something else?
Im a latvian guy,and not speak finish or swedesh,so its wery hard for me to finde corect information because translater ar doing miracle things:))))
Plz help!
Best Regards

Tobbe

Hi, if you want to go to LKLs claims the  Piispanpysäkki and Petronellan pysäkki claims is really easy to find, just beside the big road (E75) between tankavaara and saariselkä. All the LKL claims are free to digg you just need your member card and your ID if someone ask you. They got a lot more claims but quite hard to discribe how to drive there and you will need a car you can trust. Otherwise contact Pelle (Vedboden) here on guldforum. You can digg on his claim for a small daily fee.
Ut och upplev

Soumidigy

Hi thanks for answer.
Yes i have a car,and also the mining tools.
I chek aut the maps LKLs,have i undarstand there are many places where to go.

Tobbe

yes but on the 2 maps i showed here, the claims are circumscribed with green
Ut och upplev

Soumidigy

Soumidigy

Anyone can tell me,when the sesion is start?
Are there is any date?
Or i just wait for good wether and go to try my luck?

Osmiridium

Last year, snow melted in northern Finland around the start of June. If this is a warm spring, the season may start a few weeks before that. But at this time there is still around 1 meter of snow so don't go yet  ;)
You can check the progress of snow/weather at roadside webcams such as https://www.windy.com/-Webcams/Finland/Eastern-Finland/Inari/Tie-Saariselk%C3%A4-Kaunisp%C3%A4%C3%A4-Rovaniemelle/webcams/1434023781?54.059,-2.637,3

Regarding LKL membership, your membership card will probably be in the Prospäkkäri magazine 2020 #2, which is sent out in the middle of June I think. To prove that you have a paid membership before you get the card, you can bring your Prospäkkäri magazine along with the envelope it came in. Next to/below your address, if it says  v. -20 maksettu, it means that you have paid for 2020. So even if you don't get your membership card before you leave, make sure to bring the envelope.

Soumidigy

👍👍👍this is wery dood information for me.
Im sorry if my questions looks stupid,but im new in this case,so i try to get more information isposible.
Also i never been in Lapland,so the information abaut wether is well is realy good,thanks.
Im not a white hand city guy,i know a lot abaut bushcraft,moutains,river trips,survival and more,more.
But Lapland not a joke,so i think the best way is comonication wich real peoples there.
Best Regards guys!

vedboden

Hi. Hawe been up there for 20 years .if you hawe any questions send me a PM. Pelle goldrush vedboden.or mail
. Pelle.nylen@telia.com

Soumidigy

👍thanks a lot!
I will visit lapland after the midle of may.
I chek aut the wheter prognoses and have i can see there is a  + temperatures starts after the 10 of may.
So i go meat the lapland and probably if its ok for you i will be happy to meat you to,and speak more in the place.

vedboden

Hi again
It's usually cold in may. 15 of june is a better date for visiting. Pelle goldrush vedboden